My 12 year old son repairing his retro Aprilia Climber 250.

Monday, October 11, 2010

first off-road test ride

This was his first time to ride on small rocks and at first he looked worried but since it's a Trials bike, he has to ride it like a Trials bike...

I don't know why he kept on riding on the same rocks again and again. Probably he felt safer riding here that trying the bigger rocks... hahaha!

This area is owned my my senior who loves Trials. My son riding on a slightly bigger rock section than the photos above. I think he's getting the hang of it :)

He still rides his bike like a dirtbike and stays away from tight areas. He said that tight inclined areas freaks him out :)

After the ride, he said that he really enjoyed riding and would like to ride more next time.

He got himself injured doing Judo again (bandage on his right leg) and this ride is basically for his right leg's rehabilitation. a week ago he was walking with crutches but he seems OK riding bikes???



No comments:

Post a Comment